Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – email@example.com
Glenn Cran – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – email@example.com, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Cuala Summer Camps 2018 Cuala Coaching, in association with the Sports & Social Integration Project are delighted to announce details of the 2018 School of Excellence Summer Camp
- Advanced Coaching Camps 2018 Cuala Advanced Coaching Camps will be run at our Thomastown facility starting on Tuesday 10th July and are aimed at Cuala players aged between 13 to 15 years of age.
- Volunteers make a splash at Womens Mini Marathon Sports and Social Integration Project manager, Damien Byrne was delighted at the response from more than 60 Cuala volunteers who helped distribute water at the recent Womens Mini Marathon.
- Foundation Coaching Course June 2018 Cuala Coaching are running a Foundation Award Coaching Course on June 7th, 8th & 9th in Cuala.
- Child Protection (Safeguarding 1) Workshop in Cuala Cuala Coaching are holding Child Protection basic awareness (now called Safeguarding 1) course on Monday 11th June at 6.45pm in the meeting room. All underage coaches are now required by law to have completed this. To book a place email: email@example.com
- Cuala Bualadh 2018 Cuala Bualadh is back this Sunday! If you’re looking for hurling fun in the sun please come up to Thomastown from 11 to 4 on Sunday to support our U11 Boys and Girls. Food and drink provided.
- Mini All Ireland 2018 – Registration Now Open It’s that time of the year again! This year’s MAI will run from Monday June 18th – Saturday June 23rd. This is our showcase event that gives all the boys and girls the opportunity to demonstrate the skills they’ve learnt during the year. Registration is now open and is offered at the early bird rate of 20 Euro per ...
- G4D’S (Gaelic for Dads) Anyone interested in joining the Gaelic for dads team go along to Thomastown on a Friday from 7.30-8.30pm
- Join the Cuala Mens Football Info Whatsapp Group Our Men’s Football Section has set up a Whatsapp Group to provide Match Information, Fixtures and Results to interested individuals. If you want to be added to the Group to receive the Updates simply text ADD ME TO THE FOOTBALL WHATSAPP GROUP and YOUR NAME to 0862409736. To avoid nuisance posts, the group has one strict rule – ...
- Cuala B into Ladies Football Feile Final – 14:30, Sunday 20th May in O’Toole Park Great day in Thomastown today for the Division 7 Dublin Ladies Football Féile. The journey continues tomorrow (Sunday May 20th). Cuala B have reached the final. They play Castleknock B in O’Toole Park at 2.30pm. It would be great to see a big crowd from the club out to support the girls.