Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – email@example.com
Glenn Cran – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – email@example.com, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Jimmy Doyle RIP In a time of great joy and great heartbreak in Cuala, it is with great sadness that we inform members of the death of our Club President Jimmy Doyle. On behalf of everyone in Cuala, we offer our sincerest condolences to his wife Eileen, his daughters Evelyn and Fiona, his son Brian and the ...
- Campaí Cásca 2017 Cuala Coaching Section announce details of this year’s Easter Coaching Camps.
- Important Child Protection Notice It is now illegal for any Cuala coaches/mentors/helpers, who have come aboard as a Cuala Coaches/Mentors/Helpers since April 29th 2016, who assist in any capacity with their child’s team or with another underage team or with a team who has underage players, not be Garda Vetted (ref; the Children’s First legislation enacted on April 29th ...
- Intermediate Footballers Get Off To AFL4 Flyer Well – follow that! After the magnificent all-Ireland triumph of Cuala’s hurlers and the equally magnificent post-match celebrations, our intermediate footballers faced the task of getting down to business with their first league match of 2017 against St. Brigids on Sunday morning. A bright but very blustery morning greeted the teams at Hyde Road as ...
- Gritty determination sees U15 hurlers eke out a draw with Thomas Davis U15 DIV 1 LEAGUE – SUNDAY 19 MARCH 2017, THOMASTOWN PARK CUALA 1-10; THOMAS DAVIS 2-07 Two points in the final 6 minutes from the ever-accurate Shane Hayes gave Cuala’s U15 hurlers a share of the spoils in the first round of the League in blustery, difficult conditions in Thomastown Park. To their credit Cuala never gave ...
- Rainbow over Paradise for Peter A minutes silence was observed at Hyde Park this morning before the first game of the new season in memory of Peter Dunne (RIP). The pitch was covered by a fabulous rainbow as both teams stood – he himself would have been well pleased with the result of this match as his beloved Cuala (3-10) ran ...
- All-Ireland Club Champions 2017 Cuala secured an historic All-Ireland victory over the Clare Champions Ballyea (Cuala 2-19 Ballyea 1-10) in the All-Ireland Final at Croke Park on St Patricks Day. Kerry native Darragh O’Connell – who was named TG4 “Man of the Match” – hit a brace of points while substitute Colum Sheanon added another two as the Ballyea challenge withered ...
- Cuala featured in Dub Club Chronicles by AIG Ireland and Paul Cahill In the 2nd in the Series of Dub Club Chronicles, by AIG Ireland and Paul Cahill, they look at Cuala. Well done lads on a fantastic video! Chck out the video here
- Cuala St. Patrick’s Weekend Timeline Cuala St. Patrick’s Weekend Timeline Dé Céadaoin Wednesday 16th 7.00 – 9.00 pm Cuala Clean Up and Set Up. All welcome to help. Déardaoin Thursday 16th 7.00 – 9.00 pm Cuala Family Céilí, bar facilities. 9.00 pm – 12.00 midnight Cuala’s Up for the match night in the Cuala Bar. Dé hAoine Friday 17th 10.00 am Cuala Clan Gathering, food and refresments ...
- Cuala Up for the Match ‘Up for the Match’ A date for your Diary, Cuala’s ‘Up For the Match’ will take place in the Cuala bar from 9pm-11pm on Thursday night. An evening of banter with some club stalwarts. Along with some music and song celebrating our community. Please bring along copies of old team photos to post in the bar. ...