Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – email@example.com
Glenn Cran – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – email@example.com, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Cuala’s Strategic Review Survey Cuala GAA club is currently developing a strategic plan 2018 – 2022. A committee has been set up to enable us to complete this very important piece of work. We would like to obtain the views of all our members and volunteers who we feel could give us invaluable insights in helping us to plan for our ...
- Cuala Summer Camps 2017 The week 24th to 28th July Kellogs Cúl Camp is now booked out. No registrations can be accepted on Monday.
- U15 Hurlers come back from the dead and move to play-off position in Division1 U15 DIV 1 HURLING LEAGUE – THURSDAY 20 JULY 2017, THOMASTOWN CUALA 2-13 ST. OLIVER-PLUNKETT/EOGHAN RUA 2-13 There was the distinct smell of Championship in Thomastown this evening. A cool, breezy evening awaited the two teams vying for a top 4 play-off position in this penultimate round of the U15 Hurling League. 6 hurleys broken, 2 red ...
- John McKnight – RIP Cuala and the wider GAA community was saddened to hear of the recent death of John McKnight, father of Catherine, father-in-law of Fionán Breathnach and much loved grandad of our juvenile players Caoimhe, Orla, Éabha and Eoin Breathnach
- Senior Hurlers Golf Classic 2017 4-person team €400 Sponsorship of a hole €150 Team and hole sponsorship ...
- Minutes Silence for Mick Senior football team show respect in memory of Mick Quinn (RIP), his wife and family, with a minutes silence before their game in Hyde Park last evening. Solas na bhFlaitheas dá anam dil.
- Mick Quinn RIP It is with great sadness that we inform you of the passing of former Cuala player and mentor Mick Quinn who passed away last night after a short illness.
- June 16th is the Closing Date for Applications for the Dermot Earley Youth Leadership Initiative Applications for the Dermot Earley Youth Leadership Initiative are invited. Closing date for applications is June 16th. The programme will be run in Cuala GAA Club from this September on Friday evenings from 7.30-9.30pm. the facilitators will be Cuala’s Cliodhna Kelly and Orla Mc Mahon along with Kevin Spain. A minimum attendance by participants (15-18 yrs ...
- Brigid Wylde – RIP Cuala members will be saddened to hear of the death of Brigid Wylde, mother of Declan, mother-in-law to Joanne and much loved grandmother of Kevin, Michael, Sinéad, Caoimhín and Roisín.
- Cuala All Ireland Hurling Champions 2017 Golf Classic A date for your diary – Cuala All Ireland Hurling Champions 2017 Golf Classic, will take place on Fri 25th August 2017 – Powerscourt Golf Club. Further details to follow.