Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn Cran – email@example.com, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – email@example.com, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Cuala Healthy Club Initiative Video Take a moment to review this video produced by Cuala member Colman Mac Cionnaith. This short presentation offers a meaningful, much-needed and commonsensical approach to caring for our mental health and how we can practically support ourselves and each other through the challenges life will present. The production very effectively manages to destigmatize and normalise ...
- The 03 Girls are looking forward to competing in the 2017 Dublin Feile na nGael this Saturday in Naomh Olaf. They would love some support and it’s not too far away so, if you can, please get down and support the Cuala girls. #COYGIR Match times and locations below 10.30 a.m. Cuala V Naomh Maur pitch 2 11.50 ...
- Camán to Croker Easter Monday last was a day to remember for Cuala’s 05 Girls who were among the 1200 girls from 64 clubs who took part in the Camogie Association’s Camán to Croker event in Croke park. After registration the girls had a tour of the dressing-rooms and warm-up area before following in the footsteps of so many GAA ...
- All Ireland Medals presented at Awards Night by Aogán Ó Fearghail, Uachtarán GAA The Cuala Awards Night 2017 took place in the Royal Marine Hotel on Saturday Night. Our Guest of Honour, Aogán Ó Fearghail, Uachtarán GAA, presented our Senior Hurlers with their All Ireland medals having won the All Ireland Senior Club Championship on St Patricks Day. Johnny Sheanon was also announced as our new club President and gave a wonderful speech after receiving ...
- Jennifer and Eimear are Cuala’s latest Leinster Champions We give you our 2 newest Leinster Champions.Comhghairdeas Jennifer and Eimear on beating Kildare 6:13 to 2:12 in the Leinster Final with the Dublin Ladies Minor Footballers.
- Marie Mahon R.I.P. It is with great sadness we inform you of the passing of Marie Mahon, Mother of U 16 Manager Alan Mahon and Grandmother of U 16 Cormac and U 14 Mikie. Funeral arrangements on Rip.ie Our thoughts and prayers are with the Mahon family at this sad time. Ar dheis Dé go raimh a hAnam.
- Eileen Magee R.I.P. Cuala members will be saddened to learn of the death of Eileen Magee, Grandmother of Cuala Players Seán Magee and Tighernán, Sunniva and Seoinín Shaffery Full Funeral arrangemnents can be found here Ar dheis Dé go raimh a hAnam.
- Aogán Ó Fearghaíl announced as guest of honour at Cuala Awards Night GAA President, Aogán Ó Fearghaíl has been announced as guest of honour at Cuala Awards Night. Aogán will present our All Ireland winning Senior Hurlers with their All Ireland Medals on the night. Their are a limited number of tickets still available and they can got by phoning Niamh on 087 2251007.
- 1974 – Dunphy guides Cuala Casements to Minor League victory Cartlann Digiteach Cuala is delighted to announce the acquisition of a wide-ranging set of photographs and news clippings courtesy of Bridie Dunphy . This 1974 image is of a presentation to mark a wonderful season for the Minors (who finished top of the Dublin Minor Football League) and to honour the achievements of their manager, ...
- U15 Hurlers lock horns with 2016 National Féile Champions 15 DIV 1 HURLING LEAGUE – THURSDAY 6 APRIL 2017, 12th LOCK, LUCAN CUALA 0-15; LUCAN 3-14 Cuala’s U15 hurlers took a trip out to 12th Lock to play table-toppers Lucan on Thursday 6th April in the Division 1 league. This was an outstanding performance by the red-and-whites who showed scant respect for their illustrious National Féile ...