Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – email@example.com
Glenn Cran – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – email@example.com, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Dominant Performance Yields Narrow Win for Cuala Intermediate Footballers in League Opener Cuala Intermediate footballers got their season off to a winning start when they overcame a stubborn St Jude’s challenge by the narrowest of margins, 0-10 to 2-3, in a nerve-shredding AFL4 encounter on Bray Emmett’s 3G surface. Conditions made life difficult for the players at times but the Cuala lads showed a lot of maturity against ...
- The Cuala Music Sessions Where off the field talent is to be found – Saturday 24th February 2018 in the Cuala Bar. Featuring: “The Hot Flushes” Brian Murray (Minor Football Coach) Colm O’Donnell (2002 Camogie Coach) Fionn O’Tiarnigh (1998 Hurler & Footballer) Also; JP Byrne (Senior Hurling Coach) Niall Morrissey (1998 Footballer) And many more. All welcome to come along and join in the session. Let’s make our club the best music venue in the ...
- Child Protection Workshop in Cuala Cuala Coaching Child Protection Basic Awareness course for Monday 26th February is fully booked. Watch here for details of next workshop.
- Foundation Coaching Course February 2018 The Cuala Coaching Foundation Award Coaching Course on February 22nd, 23rd & 24th in is now fully booked. Next course will be at the end of March/beginning of April. Watch here for details.
- CUALA HURLERS GOLF CLASSIC As we prepare the team in their quest to retain their All-Ireland Club Hurling title, we are holding a Golf Classic at one of Ireland’s finest courses, DRUIDS GLEN GOLF CLUB on Friday the 2nd of March 2018 . Details of the event are as follows: 4-person team, Shotgun start, Stapleford format with some local rules on ...
- Big Thank You! Our Senior Hurlers would like to thank everyone for their support on Saturday afternoon in Semple Stadium – its much appreciated and was great to hear the Cuala roar! And also to everyone that supported last week’s Table Quiz – it was a fantastic success! Roll on Paddy’s Day!!
- Cuala progress to the All Ireland Club Hurling Final for the 2nd year in a row Cuala progress to the All Ireland Club Hurling Final for the 2nd year in a row following our 1-17 to 0-10 victory of Liam mellows in the Semi Final. We would like to thank the hundreds of supporters who made the “Trip to Tipp” for the match. Cuala will now play Na Piarsaigh of Limerick ...
- Train Departs 11.25 a.m. sharp *** Important News **** The Train to Thurles will depart Dun Laoghaire station at 11.25 a.m. sharp on Saturday, and NOT 12 noon as printed on tickets. Return journey will depart Thurles at 18:30 and arrive in Dun L 20:10 Please get the word out. There will be sweets and sandwiches on the train courtesy of the 04 ...
- Table Quiz Reminder – Senior Hurlers Reminder!!! Come along to Cuala Table Quiz tonight Sheerans Club Bar Dalkey at 8pm. Bus tickets to Thurles will be on sale
- Cuala AGM will reconvene on 19th February The following Nominations have been received for election to An Coiste. The AGM will reconvene on Monday 19th Feb in Cuala GAA club. Position Nominee Proposed by Seconded by Cathaoirleach Damian McKeown Adrian Dunne Patrick Murdock Leas- Cathaoirleach Declan Cronin Maurice O’Callaghan Damian McKeown Runaí Patrick Murdock Peadar McAdam Adrian Dunne Registrar Leo Moore Linda Farren Patrick Murdock Children officer Joanne Wylde Patrick Murdock Adrian Dunne