Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn Cran – email@example.com, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – email@example.com, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Four Cuala Players in All Ireland Success Well done to Cuala’s Mark Schutte, Michael Fitzsimons, Con O’Callaghan and Conor Mullally on their All Ireland success with Dublin. A special Congratulations to Con O’Callaghan on his FOURTH All Ireland Medal in less than 12 months.Sam 2016(October Replay), U21, Club Hurling Final, Sam 2017. All inside 12 months – Oct to Sept.
- Dublin Dermot Earley Leadership Initiative launched by Oisín Gough Cuala’s All Ireland Champion Captain Oisín Gough launched the Dublin Dermot Earley Leadership Initiative last night in Cuala. Oisín gave a very insightful perspective on leadership which offered lots of food for thought to the participants as they begin this journey of self discovery. 26 participants from 6 GAA clubs have signed up and will ...
- Hurling Weekend With the Cuala Seniors in preparation for next week’s C’Ship showdown with Crumlin, this coming weekend sees the Cuala 2nd and 3rd Adult Hurlers on important League duty. Today (Sat 16th Sept), the Cuala 2nd hurling team take on St Finians of Swords in AHL4. Venue is Shankill and throw-in is at 6pm. Then on Sun 17th ...
- Dalkey Community Council Award Cuala senior hurlers were the proud recipients of the Dalkey Community Council’s McCabe Sports Cup Award for 2017. Members of the McCabe Family presenting the cup to Paul & Cian at last night’s awards ceremony held in Our Lady’s Hall.
- One day Hurling Offer One Day Hurling Offer with Mycro! When: Saturday September 30th 2017 from 8.30am Where: Hyde Road
- Junior Ladies Football Leinster Preliminary Round The Ladies football team will face Taghmon Camross GAA in the Leinster Junior club championships Preliminary Round this Saturday at 3 pm in Bray Emmets. All support welcome!
- All Ireland Football Final Ticket Draw REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED The traditional Raffle for an opportunity to purchase tickets for the All Ireland Football Final will be held at 9pm on Wednesday the 13th of September. Qualifying members are asked to pre-register their intention to participate before 9pm on Sunday 10th Sept
- Cuala Card Evenings are Back! New Players Welcome! Cards in Cuala is back. Mondays at 7.30pm in the Bar. Starting the 11th September. Queries to Chris Tiernan 086 3903899. Spread the word!
- Impressive Championship success for Third Team Hurlers JUNIOR C CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL – SATURDAY 2 SEPTEMBER 2017, PARNELL PARK CUALA 1-18; REALT DEARG 1-13 End of summer, Horse Show over & the Rose of Tralee a distant memory. Only the All-Ireland Hurling Final and the All-Ireland Grassketball Final left to be played! First week in September and the Junior Hurling Championship Finals are upon us ...
- Sinéad Wylde in All Ireland Final Big support needed for Dublin Premier Junior Camógie team in Croke Park at 12pm this Sunday when they take on Westmeath in the All-Ireland Final. Cuala’s Sinéad Wylde has been in flying form with this team all year so let’s get along and give them our support.