Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – email@example.com
Glenn Cran – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – email@example.com, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Cuala 07 Boys Sponsored Walk Walk The Walk! The Cuala ’07 Boys Sponsored Walk from Bray to Greystones takes place on the 29th of April at 3pm. Read on for more details…
- Cuala Casements – Junior Football – An Corn Plant winners 1973 1973 saw the first Adult Football trophy brought home to Dalkey under a “Cuala” title. This short-lived club grew out of the amalgamation of Roger Casements and Cuala Boys. It later amalgamated with Dalkey Mitchell’s to become Cuala Hurling & Football Club.
- This Weekends Cuala Adult Hurling Championship Fixtures This weekend sees all four Adult Hurling teams in Championship action. Our Senior Hurlers continue their campaign to retain their Dublin Senior Championship Crown on Saturday when they take on the might of Craobh Chiarain in Parnell Park at 4pm in the 2nd Round of the Group stages. They will be hoping to build on ...
- Academy Sponsored Walk – Collection tables this Saturday 21st April! A sincere thank you to all Academy children and their families who came along to Killiney Hill on Saturday 14th April to support our annual Sponsored Walk. Your support and sponsorship collection was very much appreciated. This is our only fundraiser for the Academy during 2018 which pays for essentials such as insurance, team gear and ...
- 2018 Ladies Football Feile *** The Ladies Football Féile has been postponed till May 19th/20th due to pitch conditions **** There’ll be a lot of Feile action in Cuala over the next month with the club hosting Feile groups in all four codes, hurling, camogie, ladies football and football, in Thomastown Road. To kick things off the 2004 Girls will be ...
- This Weekends Mens Football Championship Fixtures The Dublin Club Football Championships start next weekend and all 4 Cuala Mens Football teams are in action. On Saturday our Intermediates are away to Ballymun Kickhams at 6pm. On Sunday at 3pm our Junior 3’s are away to Castleknock and Junior 4’s are home to Round Towers (Lusk) and at 4pm our Seniors take on ...
- DLR County Council hold Civic Reception to honour our All Ireland Hurling Champions Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council hosted a Civic Reception in honour of our All Ireland Senior Hurling Champions in the County Hall on Monday Night. The Artane Band paraded the Players from the Royal Marine Hotel the short distance to the County Hall. DLR Cathaoirleach Tom Murphy congratulated the Players and their Families on their magnificent ...
- Cuala 2018 All Ireland Golf Classic Please Note: Cuala 2018 All Ireland Golf Classic will start at 12.45pm on Friday 20th April in Druids Glen GC. – look forward to a great day in the sun with the Champions!
- Annual Academy Sponsored Walk Our annual Sponsored Walk is taking place at Killiney Hill Park on Saturday, 14th April 2018. This hugely popular, Academy wide event allows the children and parents to socialise away from pitches while enjoying one of Dublin’s best walks. This is the main fundraising event for the Academy 2018 and all funds go directly to ...
- Child Protection Workshop in Cuala Cuala Coaching are holding Child Protection basic awareness (now called Safeguarding 1) course on Tuesday 10th April at 6.30pm in the meeting room. To book a place email: email@example.com