Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – email@example.com
Glenn Cran – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – email@example.com, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Cuala Summer Camps 2017 Cuala Coaching, in association with the Sports & Social Integration Project are delighted to announce details of the 2017 School of Excellence Summer Camp The Cuala School of Excellence is dedicated to the highest level of coaching in Football, Hurling and Camogie through a fun filled environment. Your child will be coached in a progressive, ...
- 2017 VHI Mini Marathon Good luck to Cuala Moms Clodagh,Helen,Ally,Liz,Nuala,Siobhan,Vandra and Mary who are running in the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon in memory of their friend Rachel Mackay, mother of Cuala players Con Óg and Sean, and to raise funds for Blackrock Hospice. Donations are warmly welcomed and can be made here On a related note Cuala SSIP Manager Damien Byrne is hoping he’ll ...
- Summer Camp Coach job opportunities Cuala G.A.A. Coaching and Games Development Committee invite applicants for the position of Coaches and Assistant Coaches in our Cuala Summer Camp for the summer of 2017
- Hurlers Absolute Thanks OISIN GOUGH (C) PRESENTS SIGNED TEAM JERSEY TO MR. DERMOT MALONE, ABSOLUTE GRAPHICS IN RECOGNITION AND APPRECIATION OF HIS EXCELLENT WORK FOR THE CUALA SENIOR HURLERS CLUB ALL-IRELAND CHAMPIONSHIP BANQUET 2017.
- Frásaí Gaeilge Féach anseo thíos Liosta Frásaí Gaeilge ó Ghrúpa Gaeilge Cuala. B’fhéidir go gcabhróidh sé le roinnt de na tuismitheoirí roinnt Gaeilge a labhairt leis na páistí. Beidh Tráth na gCeisteanna Dá-theangach againn Satharn 16 Meán Fómhair do chlanna. Chéad chruinniú eile den ghrúpa Domhnach 11 Meitheamh 8.30 in. Ní mhaireann aon chruinniú ach 30 nóiméad ar ...
- Cuala Bualadh 2017 Cuala Bualadh 2017 was a great success and was a credit to all those involved in organising it. A special thanks to all the Clubs that participated and our Senior Footballers who presented the medals. The Cuala Bualadh 2017 Official Programme can be viewed here Photos of the Cuala Bualadh 2017 can be viewed in the Cuala ...
- Cuala Bualadh 2017 takes place this Sunday in Thomastown Following last years inaugural hurling Cuala Bualadh, this year’s will be Football and will take place this Sunday in Thomastown. This year’s Cuala Bualadh will involve 300 players on 24 teams from 8 Counties and all 4 provinces. The Cuala Bualadh is being organised by our 2006 and 2006 Boys age groups. If last years ...
- Quiz Night and “the Dublin School of Grinds” Voucher Auction in Aid of Habitat for Humanity Senior Hurler and Footballer John Sheanon is travelling to Zambia, with Habitat for Humanity alongside a group of transition year students from Cuala in July. He is having a fundraising quiz in the upstairs of The Graduate Pub at 8pm on Friday 19th May. All are welcome. Separate to the quiz, he is auctioning a voucher ...
- Ladies Match reports week 12th May 2017 ADULT 5 CAMOGIE Another battling performance from our Adult Camogie Senior 5 side on Tuesday when they played table toppers St Oliver Plunketts Eoghan Ruadh in a real David v Goliath encounter in Meadowvale. This young Cuala team, with 7 minors in the starting 15, were up against it from the start missing a number of ...
- Call for Volunteers – Ladies Mini Marathon 2017 The Ladies Mini Marathon will soon be upon us and SSIP Manager Damien Byrne is hoping he’ll mobilise the usual Cuala response to his call for water boys and girls on Bank Holiday Mon. 5 June