Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenn Cran – email@example.com, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – email@example.com, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- AGM – Update Notice from An Runaí : Please note that the members AGM has been re-scheduled to Thursday 14th Dec, for 8.00 in the Royal Marine Hotel. This change is to facilitate the launch of the club’s new strategic document ‘Strategy 2018-2022‘ on the 29th November and its dissemination to members. An Coiste, see this as an extremely important stage in ...
- Christmas Carols 2017 Cuala SSIP is organising carol singing in conjunction with the Dun Laoghaire Outreach Project (DROP). Money raised will go to the Simon Community and DROP. If you can sing or play an instrument, please help on Sat 16th Dec. at St Michael’s Church.
- Cuala Senior Hurlers into 3rd Leinster Final in a row Our Senior Hurlers beat St Martins 3-17 to 0-15 in Parnell Park to reach the Leinster Club SHC Final for the 3rd year in a row. The final will be held on December 3rd in Port Laoise and we will play the Offaly Champions Kilcormac Killoughey. Cuala V St Martins Leinster Club Hurling SHC Semi Final Read the Official ...
- Cuala Ladies All Ireland Semifinals Following their first ever Leinster Title victory, the Ladies Football Team will face Corduff this Sunday at 1pm in Corduff. The match report from their Leinster Final Victory is available here.
- Cuala V St Martins this Sun 2pm in Parnell Pk in Leinster SHC Semi Final Our Senior Hurlers play Wexford Champions St Martins in the AIB GAA Leinster SHC Semi Final this Sunday at 2pm in Parnell Park this Sunday. We are hoping for big support to make our home advantage count this Sunday. Check out the event on our Facebook Page HERE Cuala’s Shane Stapleton with St. Martins Rory O’Connor
- Annual Mass for Deceased Members The Annual Mass for deceased members will be held in the clubhouse on Friday 17th November at 8:00 p.m Anyone who has suffered a bereavement among family or friends in the last year is especially welcome to attend. If you are unable to attend and would like to have a name included in the Mass please contact Brid ...
- Ladies Section Management Teams The Ladies section invites applications for the following positions: Team manager and coaching team for the 2 Adult Football teams. Team manager and coaching team for the 2 Adult Camogie teams. Team manager and coaching team for 2 Minor Football teams Team manager and coaching team for the Gaelic for Mothers and Others team. Interested parties should fill out the application here Closing date ...
- Family Table Quiz The 2004 Boys are heading into their féile year, and next week on Friday the 17th they are having a Family Table Quiz from 7.30pm in Seapoint Rugby Club as their big Féile fundraiser. All welcome to come along. Tables will be mixed teams of kids and Adults, with lots of questions aimed at juvenile ...
- Disability Inclusion at Cuala – Cual-A-bility! Cuala has always been very open and welcoming in integrating people with additional needs into our club and we commend our coaches for their successful work to date. We are now embarking formally to fully integrate children with disabilities into our club by up-skilling and empowering our mentors through a “Cual-A-bility training course ...
- Cuala Academy Annual General Meeting Academy AGM 2017 Announced 8:30PM Dec 4th, in the Cuala Bar. Agenda 1. Group Reports 2. Financial Report. 3. Nomination of Officers 4. AOB For further information or nominations, contact Academy Chair firstname.lastname@example.org or Academy Secretary email@example.com