The U9 – U15 Girls are organised by a dedicated Games Section with its own committee, officers and team managers. Below, we set out important Contact Information and News that relates to our Juvenile Girls Games Section.
Chairperson: Michael Walsh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coiste Representative: Tom Butler, Tom.Butler@davy.ie
Secretary: Ciaran McAlarey, email@example.com
Treasurer: Declan Wylde, +353 87 6817144
Registrar: Scott Kirkwood, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Publisher: Liam Madden, +353 86 8046938, email@example.com
Dublin County Board Juvenile Girls Football Delegate: Pat O’Donoghue, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dublin County Board Juvenile Girls Camogie Delegate: Vacant
Camogie Referee Co-ordinator: May Moore, email@example.com
Club Coaching Committee Representative: Colman O’Drisceoil, 087 9453309, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the Year to go to that teams own web page
Fiona McKenna – email@example.com, 087 2426736
Michael Walsh – firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Cahill, 086 813 4851 – email@example.com
Seán Ó Dochraigh, 087 9786175
Jenny Drummond, 086 8417635, firstname.lastname@example.org
Camogie: Sheila Kerrigan, 086 8222055, email@example.com
Football: Gareth Scollard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus O’Driscoll, 087 223 8363, email@example.com
Latest Juvenile Girls News
- Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:48 The 03 Girls are looking forward to competing in the 2017 Dublin Feile na nGael this Saturday in Naomh Olaf. They would love some support and it’s not too far away so, if you can, please get down and support the Cuala girls. #COYGIR Match times and locations below 10.30 a.m. Cuala V Naomh Maur pitch 2 11.50 ...
- Camán to Croker Wed 19 Apr 2017, 10:09 Easter Monday last was a day to remember for Cuala’s 05 Girls who were among the 1200 girls from 64 clubs who took part in the Camogie Association’s Camán to Croker event in Croke park. After registration the girls had a tour of the dressing-rooms and warm-up area before following in the footsteps of so many GAA ...
- 05 Girls Spring 2017 Fixtures Mon 10 Apr 2017, 10:05 We will be fielding 2 x 11 a side teams this season. Location and times are all provisional and will be confirmed via e-mail/whatsapp in the week before matches. Home team is listed first. Saturday 1 April 1 p.m. – Ballyboden v Cuala – Football Saturday 8 April 1 p.m. – Naomh Barróg v Cuala – Camogie Saturday ...
- Céilí Lá ‘le Padraig Tue 14 Mar 2017, 10:54 If anybody is looking for some great family entertainment to start off the big weekend, look no further than the St Patrick’s Day Féile Céilí in the Cuala Halla on Thursday March 16th 2017, from 7:00-9:00pm. This fantastic family event just gets bigger and better every year. The 2005 Girls are organising the céilí again this year ...
- Foundation Coaching Course January 2017 Mon 05 Dec 2016, 17:16 Cuala Coaching are running a Foundation Award Coaching Course on 12th, 13th & 14th January in Cuala. Times are 7-10 on the Thursday and Friday evenings and 9.00-12.30 on the Saturday. Places on the course are limited but there is plenty of room for now. A lot of coaches in the club have done this course already and ...
- 2002 Girls win U14B Camogie Championship Final Thu 27 Oct 2016, 19:16 22.10.2016 Cuala 7-3, St. Oliver Plunkett’s Eoghan Ruadh 0-4 Cuala faced an unknown quantity in Plunketts for the first time in the U14B Camogie Championship Final in a very wide and fairly damp O’Toole Park in Crumlin last Saturday morning. Plunketts showed good skills and played most of the camogie in the first 15 minutes. Despite this, Cuala battled hard ...
- 2003 Girls win U13 Division 3 Camogie Championship Wed 26 Oct 2016, 22:44 Congratulations to the 2003 girls who won the U13 Division 3 Camogie Championship on Sunday. It was a very exciting final with the Cuala girls getting an early lead in the first half. Ballinteer St John’s came back in the second half and the Cuala girls had to dig deep. Some wonderful scores combined with an ...
- Race Night for 2003 Girls Wed 26 Oct 2016, 21:11 Our 2003 Girls, who have just won their Camogie league are running a Race Night to fundraise for their Féile. It’s on Friday 11th of November at 8pm in the Clubhouse and promises to be a great night out. So book the babysitter and get down to support the Girls. Who knows you might win ...
- Weekend of Finals for Juvenile Girls Fri 14 Oct 2016, 10:34 Some big matches coming up this weekend for the Juvenile girls at Cuala, with some very real potential to take home some silverware. So before the winter sets in let’s get out there and support our girls. They’ve put in the hard work and it’s a great opportunity for the younger girls in Cuala to ...
- It’s never been easier to join Cuala Fri 09 Sep 2016, 11:02 Membership day in Cuala on Saturday 10th Sept @ 9.30am to 11.30am for all new members