Welcome to the Boys Academy Section.
You can find us every Saturday morning between 9 and 10:30am training in the halla, the MUGA or at the top pitch, and new members are always welcome.
We have a great team of parents who help out running the football and hurling stations which focus on skills development.
And there is always time for a game at the end of training to put new skills to the test.
The older year groups even get involved in a number of blitzes against other GAA clubs, and the boys love representing their club.
We are always looking for parents to help make the sessions run even smoother so please don’t be shy in lending a hand – the kids love seeing Mum and Dad helping.
You don’t have to have any experience of GAA to get involved – just your enthusiasm and energy for an early Saturday morning is all that’s required!
So why not bring your son down one morning to try it out? He’s guaranteed to have fun, make new friends, and learn a thing or two about football and hurling!
For contact details, see below:
Graham Whelan – email@example.com
Glenn Cran – firstname.lastname@example.org, 087 3164431
Gareth Carter – email@example.com, 087 6481597
Noel Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org, 086 3500766
Latest news and events:
- Tickets for All-Ireland Hurling Final The traditional members’ draw for the right to buy tickets for the Hurling final will take place on Thur. 16 Aug. at 9:00 p.m. in the Cuala Bar. To qualify you must satisfy the 4Bs
- Roger Casement Summer School 2018 Cuala members with an appreciation of the history of the club will be interested in this Summer School taking place at the end of August in Dun Laoghaire. One of the constituent clubs making up the Cuala family was called Cuala Casements (1967 – 1974), previously Roger Casements (1966 – 67) in recognition of the patriot’s association ...
- Cuala 2018 All-Ireland Lunch This year’s All-Ireland Lunch is set to be the best ever as patrons gather to anticipate the meeting of Dublin and Tyrone in the 2018 Football Final. It’s a little earlier than usual so make sure you dont miss out on seats. You can book on-line here.
- All Ireland Football Semi Final Tickets Tickets may be collected in the clubhouse on Thurs 9 Aug at 9:00 P.M.
- Cycle of Light 2018 Cuala is teaming-up with the National Council for the Blind in Ireland (NCBI) for their Cycle of Light – a unique night-time cycling tour between Dalkey and Howth on 24th August.
- Super 8 Tickets – Tyrone v Dublin Cuala has a limited number of tickets for the Super 8 fixture between Tyrone & Dublin in Healy Park Omagh on Saturday. If you would like to attend, you’ll need to register your interest with us.
- Cuala Hurling Golf Classic Following a most memorable and historic year for Cuala, the Hurlers summer Golf Classic, kindly sponsored by our sponsor Davy, will take place this year in the splendid Dun Laoghaire golf club. This promises to be a great day out at a fantastic venue with proceeds going toward the Cuala Adult Hurling training fund. You ...
- Social & Awards Night for Hurling Junior League and Championship Teams The Cuala Adult Hurling Social & Awards Night for Junior Leagues and Championships will be held in The Graduate next Fruday July 13th from 9pm.
- Cardiac Screening in Cuala Cuala GAA will host a Cardiac Screening Clinic between 4pm and 8pm on Thursday 12th July. Cardiac Screening is aimed at reducing the incidents of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS) in Ireland and promoting a healthier lifestyle.
- Advanced Coaching Camps 2018 Cuala Advanced Coaching Camps will be run at our Thomastown facility starting on Tuesday 10th July and are aimed at Cuala players aged between 13 to 15 years of age.