Cuala are seeking a club manager. See job description below. Interested parties should apply with CV and contact details to the following email address: email@example.com..
NOTE : – The deadline for applications is Friday 6th November
Cuala Club manager – Job spec.
Cuala GAA and LGFA club is based in south County Dublin nestling between the sea and the N11. Serving a wide community from Blackrock through Dun Laoghaire to Shankill, it draws its support from almost 1,000 households and currently has 1,600 active members placing it among the larger clubs in the county. Cuala has approx. 96 teams playing games every week, with playing pitches in 5 locations and main location in Hyde Park in Dalkey.
Currently Cuala administration and management is carried out by a range of club members on a part time basis. The Coiste (board) and every section and every team are managed by volunteers.
In order for the club to continue to sustain, grow and prosper, the club needs to employ a manager. The role of the club manager is to oversee the day to day operations of the club and support, coordinate with and collaborate with the sections and team managers.
Major duties include administration tasks and organizational scheduling. The individual will have strong organizational, inter-personal and communications skills.
Responsibilities include some or all of the following duties:
- Office Administration – Post, Invoicing, Hall time and rental.
- GAA Administration – Coordination, meetings.
- Bar Administration – Ordering, Roster scheduling
- Pitch Administration – Council, Pitch allocations for matches and teams, Dressing rooms
- Events Administration – e.g. fundraising dances
- Shop Administration – stock management, staffing roster.
- Membership – administration,
- Manage FAS workers – Weekly tasks, projects, scheduling.
- Grants – Dept. of Sport and DLRCC grants application processes
- General Match and Event Communications – Publishing fixtures (home and away)
Experience: Prior management or work in various segments of the club/fitness industry is a plus. Also any business, financial or management experience can only help. Liaising with members and coaches as dealing with people is a major area of the role.
Salary: Depends on experience.
This position will report to the club chairman.
Please apply with CV and contact details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.